Once travel plans have been implemented, the role of the Travel Plan Co-ordinator begins. Sustainable transport requires a constant evaluation of any changes to the development to ensure that aims are constantly and consistently met.
At Croft, our experience at producing travel plans, as well as acting as Travel Plan Co-ordinator, allows us to implement and deliver plans effectively.
The main duties and responsibilities of the Travel Plan Co-ordinator include:
– Communicating effectively with local and highway authorities
– Agreeing targets with local planning authorities
– Implementing travel plans
– Interacting with stakeholders to promote sustainable development
– Evaluating and reviewing the effectiveness and success of the travel plans
We have excellent long-standing relationships with local highway authorities, which allows our Travel Plan Co-ordinators to successfully conduct their role, ensuring best value for our clients.